Monday, November 24, 2008

Gurgoan




Random pick of lady out the window of my passing rickshaw


Oops thought I rotated it, oh well too hard to change



Beatiful India sunset


Beautiful sunset from Pushkar camel ride




My camel, he looks fun but he wasn't and neither was the ride. I don't recommend it.



Self portrait on the camel :)





We are now in Gurgaon, our final destination (well for sleeping anyway). Tomorrow we are going to see the Taj Mahal and I am so so so so excited to take and post photos. India has been an amazing experience and now that it's coming to a close I"m a little disappointed and a little relieved. I have so many stories and pictures that I haven't posted and can't wait to tell.

We met all the ladies that are going to be at the wedding today, we went shopping for a bit and then to the spa (well kind of, it was a bit ghetto). I got a pedicure, manicure and half an hour massage for about 20 dollars. All the girls seem fun and we're joining them tomorrow to tour the Taj Mahal, then Friday a mendi party where we get painted with henna then Saturday we will get to watch a traditional wedding which should be a great closing to our already fabulous trip.


I'm posting some random photos not in any particular order from our trip.




Small fishing boat with a whole family aboard in Kerala backwaters (where we took the house boat)



Man out fishing in Kerala











Our house boat, so great
Things are wonderful here and I'm sad to leave but happy to come home. It's been great experiencing another culture full of amazing smells, tastes, colors and people but I'm ready to smell look at and taste with all of you again :)













No comments:

Post a Comment