Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goa/California

Well Goa is very pretty yes, but it's not really India. The water is amazingly warm, pretty much the perfect temperature if their was one. We are leaving tomorrow for Jaipur which we are super excited about because it will be a true return to the actual Indian culture we are hoping, oh and monkeys. We haven't really seen any wildlife accept lots of yucky dogs, cows and cats, monkeys will be fun. I haven't been able to upload any photos because the computers here are pretty ancient and last time I tried I lost some stuff so I'll wait for a better place. A few of you have been asking for pictures of Rebecca and I but every time we take one we look worse and worse so we haven't uploaded any. Maybe in the next few days we will quit caring and just put one up. I have so much to write and show you all but I'm going to wait. We are doing well though and yes Rebecca was right it was just a heat rash. We have both managed to stay safe, well and sane, well we are constantly dripping wet though so that's yucky.

Pictures to come next time, I promise :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you and am looking forward to more pics. Be safe as I'm not sure you have access to news in Jaipur, there was a recent bombing and a lot of people died but I just wanted you to be aware and be smart. Watch out for each other and hope that it turns out to be a better place then what i read about today online. Love you tons.....mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny to hear about Goa not being "real" India. You girls are doing awesome! Discovering and exploring the real stuff. I also looked up Jaipur and what I found was that the bomb was actually a small fireworks factory exploding and it was 120 miles away from Jaipur. People did die and it was an illegal shop which is sad. But I am sure Jaipur will be lovely like Rebecca's friend said! Can't wait for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well where are you, am really looking forward to more news and pictures. Are you girls going to buy some of the long beautiful dresses or long shirts. I have been seeing a lot of very colorful silks items that would be so fun to wear (hint hint) Also isn't it called "pink city"? Have you ridden any elephants or seen any monkeys yet? I bet I check this blog about 10 times daily in the hopes there will be more. It will be so fun to go through all of your pics when you get home. Love you tons, write soon. Take care of each other. Hope all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete