Sunday, November 16, 2008

Do it with your eyes only

We are at the airport in Bangalore where we originally flew into (full circle) and getting ready to board a plane to Goa. I'm very excited, we have heard wonderful things about the beaches there and I have a ton of new pictures to post from our boat ride and just day to day stuff but not sure the airport is the place to do it so I"m going to wait until we get to Goa. We are still having a great time though and neither of us is sick which is excellent. I do however think I acquired some bed bugs which is disgusting but they are fading fast so hopefully no worries there.

Oh the title by the way if from a shirt I recently saw, thought it was a good modo to go by ;)

4 comments:

  1. It's NOT bedbugs! It's heatrash I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, and hopefully not bedbudgs, probably a horrible reaction to your mace yourself experience, lol. What we we do without you and your adventuresome life Raybelle. I love ya! We miss you tho. Have fun in Goa, i looked at a video of it and it does look inticing! Hope you are both staying well and eating alright. Don't get sick cuz when you do you are really in a bad way (memories). Aunt Opal died and her funeral is today; just fyi as I know you loved her too. She was 88 and was probably very happy to return to her Heavenly Father and her husband and grandaughter and great granddaughter. Don't worry. Grandma and pa are coming for Thanksgiving, we will miss you terribly but i am sure you will more then make up for it there. I love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you and Rebecca at the party Friday night. It was really fun! And so nice to see everyone again. I've forwarded your blog to Matt and Val - they are so excited to hear your stories as well. Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, well let's see, we heard from you on Friday and today is Tuesday night. Last time you said you were on your way to Goa. Hope you are alright. Goa looks wonderful but it would be nice to hear from you very soon. Miss you and love you. Take a picture of each other and post it would you? Grandma and Grandpa are coming for Thanksgiving after all so we will be together. If you need help type my password to my computer logon in a message and I will be there, (J/K) but let us know soon your fine. It's almost been 2 weeks already. Love ya tons little one! xo Mom

    ReplyDelete