Monday, August 17, 2009

Wow

I can't believe the last time I posted was on Dec 7th!! That was so long ago it seems and so little but so much has happened. I want to continue using this blogspot address even though I'm not on a third world adventure in hopes that I will be again soon. I leave for Alaska on Sunday the 23rd and hope to have some new fun adventures to post about. The Summer feels like it just beginning and already it's coming to a rapid close. Apparently it's already Fall in Alaska and by the time I get back to Utah it will be Fall here as well. I swore I wouldn't be in Utah for another Winter and even though I'm jumping the gun a bit and I still have a few months, it seems that I may be stuck for yet another. I guess you have to take the good with the bad and I have plenty of good going on right now :)

2 comments:

  1. Who is the cutie in the picture?! :-)

    Tell H2H to officially open a Minnesota office and come out here for a winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes it's probably colder there in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete