Monday, November 15, 2010

Ecuador, T-2 days


Two full days to get all the things done we need to before we leave for our 18 day adventure. For those of you that don't know I will be piggy backing on the Carlos Cornia tour de Ecuador (yep basically a groupie). I'm not sure you can ever be fully prepared for a place you have never been, mentally however I am already there (if only someone would back my bag). Not sure how often I will be able to blog while there but I do plan on documenting the trip as much as I possibly can with video and photos. I am the unofficial photo journalist so even if I don't get it all posted while we are there I will be sure to fill you in on all the missing links when we get back. Check their website http://www.carloscornia.com/ for where exactly we will be on specific dates. We leave early Thursday morning and will be arriving back in the states on December 7th. Don't be surprised if your Christmas gift is from Ecuador this year :) Also good luck to Kiera Haddock and Kirstin Patten that will be delivering beautiful baby boys while we are away, I can't wait to love them up when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment